Share these Funny Valentine’s Day Posts with your Running Buddies and Followers on social media! Here’s a round up of the best Valentine’s Day posts, memes and e-cards you can send to your BRF (best running friend). Enjoy!
If you need a tutorial on how to save and share these images and memes – scroll to the bottom of this post. I’m sharing the step by step guide to save and share.
How to Download to your Phone (to post on social or text to someone):
- Open this post in Google Chrome.
- Press and hold the image you want to save. The menu should pop-up with options.
- Choose: Download image
- It’s now saved to your phone!
- Post on Instagram or Facebook – tag – @RunEatRepeat
How to Save to your computer:
- Right click image
- Choose ‘Save image as’
- Name image (your choice) and download
- It’s now on your computer!
- You can email email or post on your blog or social media
- Credit RunEatRepeat.com OR on social media tag – @RunEatRepeat [Follow @RunEatRepeat on Instagram here: https://www.instagram.com/runeatrepeat/ ]
Here’s a BONUS – Instagram Story Template for Valentine’s Day. Put your fave gifs in the boxes and share on your social media!